THE FUTURE IS HERE WITH ‘A QUIET REVOLUTION’!
Honda launches its revolutionary first BSVI two-wheeler
The All NEW Premium ACTIVA 125 BSVI starting at Rs. 67,490
New Delhi, September 11, 2019
Honda’s BSVI era starts with a greener ‘#AQuietRevolution’ with all new Activa 125 BSVI
- Innovation by the World Leader: As many as 26 new patent applications, Honda leaps into Next-Gen of mobility with the World best technology, Comfort, Eco-friendliness, Safety and Innovation
- NEW Smarter engine: 125cc HET BSVI PGM-FI engine powered by eSP (Enhanced Smart Power)
- NEW Silent Start System: Patented ACG starter motor ensures quick, silent, jolt-free start every time
- NEW Technology : Idling stop system & Side Stand indicator with Engine Inhibitor
- NEW Digital analogue meter: Interactive display with real-time informatics on instant and average Fuel Efficiency
- Good for Earth is Good for you: An engineering marvel, new Activa 125 BSVI gives 13% more mileage with eco-friendly technology and features
New aesthethical value adds more to the surprise
- New Styling : Redesigned Signature LED position lamp enhancing premium style
- New signature accents : Premium front chrome chest and embossed Activa 125 logo on tail light
New value proposition for customers
- Activa 125 BSVI is available in 3 variants- Standard, Alloy & Deluxe
- Attractively priced starting at 67,490 (ex-showroom Delhi).
New Delhi, September 11, 2019: Leading from the front and meeting its commitment, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today launched the all NEW premium ACTIVA 125 much ahead of April 2020 deadline.
Gracing the historic occasion as chief guest Hon’ble Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport & Highways and MSME, Government of India
Launching the all new ACTIVA 125 BSVI – Honda’s first BSVI two-wheeler, Hon’ble Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport & Highways and MSME, Government of India said, “Pollution is a major concern for India. To address this concern on priority, we decided that we will move to BSVI norms in the auto industry across the country directly from BSIV by April 1, 2020. Launch of first BSVI Activa125 will be a step towards a greener environment. I congratulate Honda 2wheelers India for taking such initiative well ahead of time. “
Commenting on the next-generation scooterization with the launch of new Activa 125 BSVI, Mr. Minoru Kato, President, CEO & Managing Director, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “In line with our global vision to lead advancement of mobility, innovation forms the very core of Honda’s DNA. With new Activa 125 BSVI, we have taken a leap ahead in the industry leading the next revolution powered by superior technology. Honda is making advanced transition to BSVI norms inspired by our global commitment - ‘Blue skies for our children’.”
Speaking on the launch of Activa 125 BSVI, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Honda is committed to the government’s policies in encouraging a pollution free environment. The new Activa 125 BSVI loaded with Honda’s superior technology and industry-first-features brings in ‘#aQuietRevolution’. Get set for a Quick, Silent & Jolt-free start into the BSVI era”
First unveiled in the month of June’19, the new Honda Activa 125 BSVI is designed and built for the next era of transformation. It comes with a host of industry first features offering more value to the customers. With dispatches starting towards the end of September, get ready to choose this festival between three variants of Activa 125 BSVI with price starting from Rs. 67,490 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Living upto the trust shown by millions of customers in brand Honda and its innovations, the all new Activa 125 BSVI is developed with as many as 26 new patent applications.
At the heart of Activa 125 ticks Bharat Stage VI compliant NEW Honda’s trusted 125cc PGM-FI HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine, boosted by Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) NEW.
New Activa 125 BSVI brings future technology to the present, bringing India at par with the global standards - the Sophisticated, Precise & Sensitive Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) NEW. A performance accelerator to the HET engine, Honda Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology optimizes energy output by maximizing efficient combustion and minimizing friction with a silent start & a smooth eco-friendly engine.
Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) is an integration of the following:
- Unique Honda ACG Starter NEW: sparks the #AQuietRevolution on Indian roads. It starts the engine jolt free via the same AC generator used to generate current and charge the battery while riding. This eliminates the need for a conventional starter motor, thus, there are no gear meshing noises.
Two new mechanical features lead to engine start without applying much force - the first being efficient utilisation of decompression with slightly opened exhaust valves (at the beginning of compression stroke) followed by the Swing Back feature which rotates the engine in a slightly opposite direction, which allows the piston to take a ‘running start’, making it easier to start the engine with a small amount of power.
The Honda ACG starter also ensures comfortable frequent operation of Idling Stop System NEW – another first for Honda models in India. The Idling Stop System automatically switches the engine off at the traffic light and other brief stops, eliminating unnecessary fuel consumption and resulting in lesser emission. Engine can easily be re-started with a simple twist of the throttle.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) NEW: It injects the right amount of fuel in cylinder based on specific engine data and constant feedback from the sensors. It results in smooth and linear power output throughout.
- Improvised tumble flow: Honda developed the world’s first tumble flow technology through integrated die-casting process. It produces tumble flow by optimizing inlet port shape and using reverse flow phenomenon, without adding additional components leading to combustion improvisation.
- Friction Reduction: Offset Cylinder, compact weight crankshaft & piston reduce overall engine friction. Optimized weight results in improved fuel efficiency.
- Mileage UP: The mileage of the new environment friendly BSVI Activa 125 is up by 13% due to a completely new engine powered by globally acclaimed eSP technology.
In addition to the 18 litre under-seat storage space, new Activa 125 BSVI gets a front glove boxNEW which provides additional storage space.
It also comes equipped with a unique integrated dual function switch NEW for unlocking the seat & opening external fuel lid NEW offering maximum convenience to the rider.
New digital analogue meter with Advanced Information NEW: It gets advanced with 3 New real time informatics like Range (displays distance one can travel with existing fuel in tank), Average fuel efficiency (for overall fuel efficiency display) & Real-time Fuel Efficiency for a rich riding experience. The meter displays details like Total Trip, Clock, ECO Indicator and Service Due Indicator with an On-Board Diagnostic feature of Malfunction light NEW.
Side Stand Indicator with Engine Inhibitor NEW (a first in scooter segment) prevents engine start while the side stand is engaged enabling a convenient and carefree ride.
Extending the promise of great aesthetics with brighter visibility, Activa 125 BSVI comes with a full LED headlamp and restyled signature LED position lampsNEW. Premium chrome finish on the front and side panels complemented by embossed 3D Activa 125 logo gives the scooter a new stylish personality.
Full metal body with a chiseled tail lamp & grab rail, fulfils the promise of an easy & a reliable ride. Making every ride on new Activa 125 BSVI comfortable and convenient, is the Combi-Brake System (CBS) with equalizer and 3-step adjustable rear suspension. As another industry first, Honda will also be offering a special 6-year warranty package (3 years standard + 3 years optional extended warranty) on Activa 125 BSVI.
Price, variants & colors
Activa 125 BSVI will be available in three variants (Standard, Alloy and Deluxe) and 4 colors (Rebel Red Metallic, Midnight Blue Metallic, Heavy Grey Metallic & Pearl Precious White).
The all new Activa 125 BSVI is priced attractively starting from Rs. 67,490 (Standard). The other two variants Alloy & Deluxe are priced at Rs. 70,990 & Rs. 74,490 respectively. (prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
For more information, contact : email@example.com